If you’re a tarot reader looking to expand your knowledge and skill set, you may have heard about facade tarot. This unique form of tarot interpretation uses a specific set of cards and spreads to provide insight into a variety of topics, from relationships to career decisions.
In this blog post, we’ll take a deep dive into the world of facade tarot and explore its history, how it differs from traditional tarot readings, common interpretations, and how to get started with your own facade tarot practice. Whether you’re already familiar with facade tarot or just getting started, this post has something for everyone seeking to expand their understanding of this fascinating form of divination.
What is Facade Tarot?
Facade Tarot is an online tarot card reading service. It offers tarot readings via text message, email and video chat. The readings are based on the Rider-Waite deck of cards, which has been around for centuries as one of the most popular decks in use for divination purposes. Facade Tarot also provides a comprehensive library with articles about symbolism in the cards and how to interpret them accurately.
How Does Facade Tarot Differ from Traditional Tarot Readings?
The main difference between Facade Tarot and traditional tarot readings is that it takes a more psychological approach to interpreting the cards. Whereas in traditional tarot, each card has a specific meaning based on its suit or number, with Facade Tarot, each card’s meaning depends on how you interpret it within your own life experience. As such, there are no absolute meanings assigned to any one particular card; instead, they serve as symbols or metaphors for what is happening in your life right now and can inform decisions you make moving forward.
History of Facade Tarot
The origin of the Facade Tarot is unknown, but it has been around for centuries. The deck was popularized by occultist Aleister Crowley in the early 20th century and became associated with magickal practices. Today, its most common use is as an exploration tool for self-discovery and spiritual insights. While traditional tarot decks are based on symbols from numerous traditions, including medieval Christian iconography, Egyptian mythology, Kaballah symbolism and Greek mythology; Facade Tarot focuses solely on one tradition—the Western mystery tradition which includes ceremonial magic rituals used to summon spirits and invoke divine energies for guidance and knowledge.
The Different Types of Facade Tarot Spreads
1. Career and Finances: This tarot spread provides insights into a person’s current financial and career path, as well as possible ways to overcome or improve their situation.
2. Relationship: This tarot spread helps reveal information about an existing relationship or assess the compatibility of two people looking for love.
3. Life Purpose: Used to discover what one’s higher purpose is in this life, including how they can make the most out of it so that they can live up to their true potential in life.
4. Health and Wellness: Reveals insights into a person’s physical, mental and emotional health. It can also provide information on how to improve one’s wellbeing through lifestyle changes or seeking medical help.
The Facade Tarot has been around for centuries and was popularized by Aleister Crowley. It focuses solely on the Western mystery tradition and is used today as a tool for self-discovery and spiritual insights. There are four different types of spreads: Career and Finances, Relationship, Life Purpose, and Health and Wellness. Each spread provides specific insights into different areas of one’s life.
How to Read a Facade Tarot Spread?
A facade tarot spread is an interesting way to look into the surface levels of a person’s life, as well as what lies beneath. To read the spread, start at the center card and work your way out in a clockwise direction around all 7 cards. Here are some interpretations:
1) Center Card – This card represents you and how others perceive you on the surface level. It can be indicative of how people see you or what qualities they associate with your public persona.
2) First Fan Position – The first fan position shows your inner desires and drives that motivate you in life. This card can help you understand what truly motivates and fulfills you on a deeper level.
3) Second Fan Position – This position reveals your current challenges or obstacles that may be preventing you from achieving your goals. It also provides insights into potential solutions or ways to overcome these roadblocks.
4) Third Fan Position – This card represents your relationships with others, whether it be romantic, platonic, or professional. It can reveal insights into existing relationships or provide guidance on how to cultivate new connections.
5) Fourth Fan Position – The fourth fan position focuses on your career and professional aspirations. It can provide insights into your current job or potential career paths that align with your values and passions.
6) Fifth Fan Position – This position sheds light on your spiritual journey and personal growth. It can offer guidance on ways to deepen your connection with yourself and the universe.
7) Sixth Fan Position – The final position reflects on your overall health and wellbeing, both physically and mentally. It can reveal any areas that need attention or suggest ways to maintain a healthy balance in all aspects of life.
Certainly, I can help you interpret these cards. Please shuffle the deck and draw one card for each position. Once you have done that, let me know which cards you drew and we can proceed with the interpretation.
How to Choose the Right Cards for Your Reading?
When it comes to choosing the right cards for your reading, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure that you choose the cards or deck which is right for you. Consider what type of messages each card may bring before committing to any one particular set or system of divination.
Also try not to be influenced by appearances—a beautiful looking card doesn’t necessarily mean its messages will resonate with your needs best. Instead, focus on finding ones whose meaning matches up with what it is that you hope to gain from this process; Additionally, it’s important to trust your intuition when selecting cards. Take some time to clear your mind and focus on your intention before choosing your cards. Once you have drawn your cards for each position, take a moment to reflect on the imagery and messages conveyed by each one. This will help guide you in interpreting their meanings and applying them to your own life.
Tips for Giving an Accurate Reading
1. Create a comfortable atmosphere: Make sure you have everything necessary to give a successful reading, such as candles, incense or other calming items that will help create an inviting setting for your client.
2. Listen carefully: Pay attention to what your client has to say so that you can better interpret their situation and provide the most accurate readings possible. Focus on understanding their needs and feelings rather than jumping into predictions right away.
3. Ask thoughtful questions: Ask open-ended questions about specific issues in order to gain more insight into the present situation or potential outcomes . Avoid yes or no questions as they limit the scope of the reading.
4. Trust your intuition: Allow your inner voice to guide you in interpreting the cards and providing insights for your client. Don’t be afraid to share what comes up for you, even if it doesn’t make immediate sense. Sometimes, the most profound revelations come from unexpected sources.
5. Keep an open mind: Remember that divination is not a science and cannot predict the future with 100% accuracy. Be open to different interpretations of the cards and allow room for unexpected outcomes or shifts in direction as new information becomes available. It’s important to remain objective and avoid projecting your personal biases onto the reading.
Giving an accurate reading requires creating a comfortable atmosphere, active listening, asking thoughtful questions, trusting your intuition, and keeping an open mind. Remember that divination is not a science and allow room for unexpected outcomes or shifts in direction. To create a calming atmosphere, consider using items like candles, crystals or essential oils. Always listen actively to your client and focus on understanding their needs and feelings before jumping into predictions. Ask open-ended questions to gain more insight into the present situation or potential outcomes. Trust your intuition, share what comes up for you, and keep an open mind to different interpretations of the cards. Remember that divination is not a science and allow room for unexpected outcomes or shifts in direction.
ALSO READ: The Power Of Tarot